Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thinking...

I feel pensive. I am thoughtful. These thought are not sane. They are not specific. My mind is wandering like a leaf floats with the wind. Aimless, submissive to surroundings and dreamy. I am letting the wind carry me and my thoughts.
I want to go far far away. I want to lie down on soft clover and look up at a cloudless sky. But no, in this busy life, where is the time for sleeping on clover? Just taking a minute off to think might lead us to sleep on concrete instead. Time is of the essence. Things are always happening too fast. I must run to keep pace. Everyone must run. No wonder they call it the rat race.
I take a minute, just a minute, to sit down. To think. I might lag behind in the race, but at least I wouldn't trip on the strings of pressure around my limbs that I need to loosen.
I think of my life, in the past two months. Too much has happened. I hardly blinked, and I was swept away by this tornado that is life. Ah, but change is welcome. Change is variety.
I'm not complaining; life is treating me well. I only want to think about it all. My decisions, my work, my carelessness, the smiles, the sighs of relief, the unexpected surprises...
I am trying to think about all this. But it looks like my head is overflowing with him. Nothing else. Just him, his ways, his words, his smile. I must be going insane again.
tell me, is this love? Is this what they all talk about?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he the one you would marry?
Is he the one you would die for without second thoughts?

If yes then maybe, MAYBE it is love.
But as always - you love him, but he might not be in love with you.

And yes, remember to blink :)

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is
OH MY GOD!!!!!
an did mr i-wont-wear-purple read this ??

Imperfect said...

@aporia
thought provoking...:)

@roselyn
no he didn't...