Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Over!!!!!!

The boards are over!!
For the next two months it's FREEDOM!
I know, the freedom is short lived, but like i always say, have fun while you can because it ain't gonna last forever. How long it has been since we have been free of taunts.
This is a very important year.

Are you going to try and get a 100%?

This is only the beginning.

You have to focus, everything depends on this.

I have got sick of thinking about marks, studies, exams, my future... On a brighter note, It's over!!! We all went out and had fun yesterday. It was alright. We were all just recovering from the realization that this year is over for us. It was all much ado about nothing, but we got through it. I don't want to say much before my marks come out, but yeah, i think i can say i got through it. I am a bit singed, but i made it, just like evryone else.
I have to think of my parents now. They were really there for me, both of them. Always holding me up, never intruding but ever supporting. It was so comforting to know that even if all the teachers will be dissapointed with me, there are two people in the world who will always think of their little girl and keep her head high.
My freinds too, were always around; with questions, answers, consolations, laughs, anything to keep me sane through the month, and through the year. I love them all, for understanding how heard this can be on us. My friends are the ones you can scream at one day and crack up with the next.
What a relief that its over. It feels like a cube of ice gliding over my body, despite the immense summer heat. My obstacles may have only begun surfacing, but getting over these tiny obstacles would help me leap over the bigger boulders i hope.

To my freinds
Rose, Joanna, Ria, Susan, Jaisal, Amit, Rissan, Sharika, Navneeth, Sam
And my Family,
Mamma, Papa, Abu, Amma, Shobha and Ammachi
And of course,
My teachers, even the ones who hate me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY im on ur frnds list :P , guess who i am hehe, and unlike ur poem thingy, i nvr bothered to read thru this whole thing o.O. Ive heard all of it b4 hehe. So, zup , not comin ol these days...o.O :(