Sunday, October 01, 2006

So It Continues...

Last week was as good as the one before. Again, after school we both had practice for basketball, and music. Now having lunch together is becoming an everyday thing for us. I'm afraid I've gotten so used to being with him, that I won't be able to keep up if he doesn't stay back in school with me. Anyway, like last week, this one was also bittersweet. A lot of crap went on all around me. I fought with my friends, I cried, I got yelled at by my coach, I never finished my homework on time, etc, etc.
but as always, someone was there to get me through. Yeah, you guessed it, it was him. He was there all along to make every day better than I thought it was. So at the end of each day all I'd say was, "things could have been so much worse if he wasn't there."
His hug is the most comforting thing on the planet. For me, his arms are the safest place. If I am with him, I know nothing can go wrong. We will hold on, together. He is the one who gives me strength. He is the one who holds me close. He is the one who loves me exactly how i want to be loved. he is the only one i want to spend my life with.

No comments: