Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sense and Sensibility

Life is just great right now. It seems like everything around me is beautiful. I wonder what brought about the change. Oh wait, I know. Yeah, there's only one answer. Him. These days it seems like he's the only thing in my mind. The only person I want to talk about, the only one I want to be with.
M friends are all getting tired of hearing about him, but I don't care. He's the only thing that matters to me now. It's weird that something like this is even happening to me. But it feels great. It feels incredibly right.
I don't want to leave him. I want to hold him in my arms and stay there forever. I want to kiss his soft lips over and over again. I love him so much. I don't knew what else to say. It's all I think about. Our love, and it's amazing depth. I don't want to stop falling in love with him.
God, I pray to you to keep us safe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

killing time is most important....... So i mentioned it 4-5 times. and yeah its a good excuse to reach 50. lol !

Anonymous said...

n don't wrry....people might be readin ur blogs.......they might be a bit busy to write comments!!

Anonymous said...

and congratulations too you on finding a person who likes you and vice vera...........i guess you are feeling lighthearted and dizzy these days. i remember the feeling !!