Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back to School

So it's back again to l'ecole. here's what I've been doing lately

1. getting the last term exam's marks: sigh, it's always got to be chemistry that brings me down. oh and this time, there was also English,my lowest marks. if it weren't for these two subjects, i would have aced these exams but i always have to falter somewhere don't i? i can only console myself thinking this is just a stupid meaningless exam and that when i time comes, i will perform my best. but, i am pretty content with my overall performance.

2. basketball: season has begun and once again it's practice 6 days a week. we are getting ready for our first tournament and hopefully this time we will finally break through. it's wonderful playing with the team again, but also extremely tiring. it takes up a lot of time but when you play basketball, it really does feel good inside.

3. the scholarship: well i have a shot at a scholarship for my pre-university course. I'm excited, but apprehensive of the tests and the interview i might have to face. but yes, this is a good chance for me. I'm happy.

4. NEM: god, he's such a wonderful guy. just like in the start he's always there supporting me and making me laugh. he's my inspiration for almost everything these days and when I'm with him it feels like home. he is the most important thing right now, in my life.

5. Class: class is BORING to the core. our teachers ave begun new chapters and i resist the urge to sleep. our class is fun, to an extent, but i just get fed up because things become a routine, even the jokes and the laughs seem uninteresting to me. i think it's partly because when I'm out of class i have tons more fun when I'm in, so I'm constantly just trying to get out! yea, that doesn't make sense i know.

besides that nothing much. i'm reading alot these days, just the usual novels but it's good.

see you later

No comments: